“We are experts in the art of helping couples create effective relationships.“
Differences in people create differences in perceptions and expectations. At times this results in painful interpersonal behavior. Conflicts come from differences in values, backgrounds, communication styles and a myriad of other things. It is important to understand these differences and create a relationship that is mutually supportive. We are experts in the art of helping couples create effective relationships.
Typical reasons couples come in for counseling:
- Frequent heated arguments
- Differences in level of commitment
- Communication breakdown
- Intimacy and sexual difficulty
- It feels like the relationship is in a rut
- Things are not how they “should be” and I know how they should be
The goal of relationship counseling is to help both members of the couple succeed, where in the past they have failed. To accomplish this both members in the relationship must be willing to work and both must be willing to learn more about themselves. The couple brings to counseling only the commitment to try it out.
Relationship Counseling can lead to:
- Greater love and fulfillment for you and your partner.
- Increased communication so each partner respects and understands the other.
- Appreciating and admiring each other the way you once did.
- Bringing back the spark and excitement you once had for each other.
- An equal, healthy relationship which can bring playfulness, laughter and joy back into your life.
- Ending an unsatisfactory relationship.
This may seem like an impossible task, but you really can enjoy a great relationship once again, by focusing on solutions and actions to resolve your problems. The solution begins right here.